"Your body can stand almost anything. It's your mind you have to convince."
“Balancing body and mind.”
- Private Yoga at home or in Saja Yoga
- Group Yoga (klik hier voor het uurrooster)
- Yoga initiation with friends at home or in Saja Yoga
- Corporate Yoga in your company or at an event
- Workshops mind-balance-yoga
Different styles of yoga that can be followed:
- Hatha Yoga: Bringing in balance body and mind through postures and stretching. You learn to control your body and breathing through exercise.
- Vinyasa Yoga: Also called flow yoga, because the postures move gradually and smoothly into one another. Vinyasa means "breath-synchronized movement." Good for those who love dynamic exercises.
- Nidra Yoga: The Awaken sleep'. The teacher will guide you through a deep relaxation for body and mind. This can have a very therapeutic effect on people suffering from anxiety. A powerful technique in which you learn to relax consciously (physically, mentally and emotionally).
- Blindfold Yoga: 'The deepest”. By using a blindfold during yoga poses any distractions around you disappears and you come to a deeper inner connection with yourself. This yoga session can provide a deep state of relaxation and physical wellbeing.
What is Yoga?
Yoga is a physical exercise that we do, not 'to' work the body, but 'with' the body by listening to it. It aims to bring mind and body into balance with the ultimate outcome of full happiness and knowledge. Those who practice yoga regularly will feel calmer mentally and physically work on their condition, flexibility, strength and balance.
Through the 'asanas' (specific postures) and "pranayama (breathing techniques) we can activate different systems in the body and achieve the following:
- A flexible body
- An alignlent body
- A greater concentration
- Facilitate the healing of injuries and diseases (cancer)
- A boost for digestion
- An activation of the drainage system (Lymphatic system)
- An easier expression of emotions
- A balancing of the hormonal system powerful heart
- A positive influence on the nervous system (proper breathing)
- Combat stress, hyperventilation, sleep problems and depression
- The stimulation of the circulatory system
10 reasons why yoga is so great:
- Calms your mind
- Gives you presence in the now
- Provides energy instead of taking of energy
- You can do it anywhere
- Easy to customize
- It teaches you always something
- It brings awareness
- Helps to love your body
- Savasana, relaxation